Terms & ConditionsPDQ AUTO MOVERS IS A LICENSED AND BONDED AUTO TRANSPORT BROKERAGE. WE ARRANGE SHIPMENT OF VEHICLES. WE DO NOT OWN TRUCKS.
PDQ AUTO MOVERS GUARANTEES CARRIER INSURANCES ARE ACTIVE AND EN FORCE WHILE YOUR VEHICLE IS BEING TRANSPORTED. THIS MEANS THE TRUCK COMPANY THAT IS ASSIGNED BY US TO TRANSPORT YOUR VEHICLE IS LICENSED, CARRIES ALL AUTHORIZATIONS TO TRANSPORT YOUR VEHICLE AS PER THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION AND THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, AND CARRIES BOTH LIABILITY AND CARGO INSURANCE, WITH COVERAGES AS REQUIRED AND REGULATED BY FEDERAL LAW.
PDQ AUTO MOVERS INC
CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS ORDER #93239-UB
PLEASE READ, SIGN & FAX TO :888-737-3212 OR EMAIL BACK
1. Customer warrants that he/she is the registered owner and/or has been authorized by the legal owner to act as an agent for the registered owner and has the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the owner.
2. By shipper's signature and/ or agent's signature, PDQ AUTO MOVERS INC, its agents and the motor carrier transporting the vehicle and their employees jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport the vehicle from point to point or origin to destination specified on the Bill of Lading.
3. PDQ AUTO MOVERS
INC and/or their Agents shall not be liable for the following:
- Damage caused by leaking fluids, battery acids, cooling system anti-freeze fluids, industrial
fallout, or any other damage caused by Acts of God.
- Glass damage caused by debris from road use or during transportation.
- Mechanical malfunctions, exhaust assembly, frame alignment, tire damage, suspension,
or running of engines.
- Auto Rental Accruals
- Damage to vehicle caused due to:
a) fact that it cannot be driven on or off transporter under its own power,
b) fact of defective or contain insufficient brakes, parking break or parking gear.
4. Shipper shall prepare the vehicle for transport by removing or securing any items that extend above or out from the standard body dimension of the vehicle (i.e. antennas, fender guards, etc), all batteries, loose parts, low hanging spoilers, etc.. Minimum 3 inches clearance necessary for open carrier transports.
5. The shipper
agrees to properly disclose any damage the vehicle may have
before it has been loaded on the transporter/carrier and/or
while the vehicle is being delivered. Shipper will acknowledge
the current condition of the vehicle by signing the Bill of
Lading along with the driver of the transporter/carrier. Upon
delivery, Shipper and Driver will re-inspect the vehicle and
sign the Bill of Lading acknowledging receipt of vehicle.
At this time, any damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading
along with Shipper’s signature. If any claim should arise
as a result of transportation, and noted on the Bill of Lading,
Shipper has 24
notify both PDQ AUTO MOVERS INC and the Carrier of said damage
and TEN (10) days to file a claim which must be accompanied by
TWO (2) written estimates for repair and photographs of claimed
damages. If shipper does not contact PDQ Auto Movers within 2
days, we will not be able to assist you with your claim.
6. Shipper agrees
to pay the carrier the balance of delivery charges unless the
order has been prepaid (proof must be shown) upon delivery of
vehicle in CASH, CASHIERS CHECK.
7. Shipper agrees
to indemnify and hold harmless PDQ AUTO MOVERS INC and its
agents harmless for any cost, expense, damage, loss, and claim
caused by the shipper's breach under this agreement. Venue shall
be in Johnston County, North Carolina for any litigation arising
out of this Service Agreement.
8. There are no cancellation fees for non expedited orders unless there has been a truck assigned to your order. Expedited orders will be charged a dispatch fee at the time of placing the order and is non refundable. If you do not cancel with PDQ AUTO MOVERS a full 24 hours prior to pickup date, there will be a cancellation charge. All fees paid with a credit card are subject to a processing fee.( $300 dollars or less will be charged a fee of $15, over $300 will be charged 5% ) there are no fees on checks,or money orders. All processing fees are non refundable. All cancellations must be done in writing and emailed or faxed to our office. All price match orders and name your own price orders are charged $100 at time of placing the order this charge is nonrefundable.
9. Any items left in car must be placed in trunk space and may weigh no more than 100 lbs pounds, unless previously disclosed and arranged. Personal Items are not insured. No contraband allowed. There will be a minimum $200 fee assessed to your order total if vehicle is packed full with personal items when driver goes to pickup your vehicle. The driver has the right to cancel the order at such time, if this situation arises. If the driver agrees to assume the load, the above fee will be assessed.
10. All pickup dates and delivery dates are estimated dates and are not guaranteed. We do our best to accommodate your needs and coordinate shipments accordingly. Occasionally there are delays.
11.All emailed contracts
and Online Verification Forms must have a valid driver licence
number included on form.
12. Due to fluctuating
fuel prices and availability on routes, all price quotes are
subject to change. You will be given the opportunity to accept
new pricing, stay at current price, or cancel at thus time. Any
applicable cancellation fees will apply.( expedited load or
13. By listing with another broker you will in affect be canceling your order with us and any cancellation fees may apply unless PDQ Auto Movers is notified of cancellation in writing 1 hour prior to listing.
14.PDQ AUTO MOVERS will
price match any 4 or 5 star rated company. The $100 charged at
time of order will be deducted from the dispatch fee at time of
pick up. If after 7 days of listing we have not been able to
assign a truck we will contact you in regards to increasing
If you have any question please call
PDQ AUTO MOVERS
112 INNSBRUCK DRIVE
CLAYTON, NC 27527